Equip – Strengthen – Inspire
You are invited to Leadership Institute 2018
September 26 – 28 at
The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection.
Early Bird pricing ends – TODAY – Wednesday, August 29, so get in on the lowest pricing available and register your team today.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Leadership Institute 2018:
10. Radical Hospitality. Our team is preparing for you, intent on practicing what we preach. Let us take care of you for a few days and demonstrate how delivering more than expected can transform people’s experience of church.
9. Connections. Be reminded that you are not alone. Meet new friends and colleagues from across the country or catch up with others you haven’t seen in a while. Along the way, learn from interesting leaders serving in contexts different from your own.
8. Spiritual Renewal. Sometimes we need to get out of our day-to-day surroundings and go somewhere else to be fed. You’ll experience spirit-filled worship and the opportunity just to breathe, pray and reflect.
7. Inspiration. Encouragement. Perspective. Ideas. Come away from the entire experience refreshed, renewed and ready for a new season of ministry.
6. Practical Help. Bring home new ideas, tools or strategies to implement in your ministry from the large variety of ministry-specific workshops.
5. Challenge. Hear from speakers who will challenge you to think differently about ministry. Leave better equipped to identify blind spots and prepared to step forth in faith to make changes to strengthen your ministry.
4. Confidence. Through the variety of experiences – workshops, general sessions, worship and personal connections – you’ll gain courage to step out of the boat and try new strategies and ideas.
3. Alignment. Leadership Institute is best experienced as a team. Learning and debriefing together gives you common language and references for forging ahead with greater clarity.
2. Purpose. Ultimately, we are all on a mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. Use Leadership Institute to focus your leadership team outward for maximum impact in your community.
1. Hope. No amount of burnout, discouragement or despair can overcome the promise that the worst thing will never be the last thing. Sometimes, though, we need some reassurance. So, come experience how much more we can do together. You won’t regret it.
If you are ready to be challenged, motivated for a renewed commitment to ministry, and seeking Christ-centered inspiration, join us for Leadership Institute 2018.
For more information, you are encouraged to follow this link: