Christ United Methodist Church is a vibrant, growing faith community in the heart of Southern Village in Chapel Hill, NC. Planted in 1995, CUMC has been worshipping in and serving the community for almost 25 years, seeking to connect people with God so their faith will grow. We seek to serve our neighbors by the living out of our core values: compassionate love, active invitation, nourishing community, and abundant generosity.
We are currently accepting resumes for our Director of Children and Family Ministries.
- Organize & oversee the formation of children birth-5th grade
- Invite and equip servants who will teach and lead in our children’s ministry
- Continue to integrate children’s ministry into the wider life of the church, ultimately growing participation
- Organize and lead programming that reflects the above goals
- Educational background and/or experience in Christian Theology (preferred)
- Experience leading or supporting a church’s children’s ministry efforts
- Demonstrated innovation and creativity with programming
- The desire to teach and model a life with Christ in the United Methodist Tradition
- The ability to encourage the participation of both families and servants in children’s ministry
- Commitment to actively participate in the life of the church and the broader community.
Interested applicants may send a resume by
FRIDAY, APRIL 3RD
to Deon Roach at email@example.com.